- Assurance that the information security strategies are aligned with and support business objectives.
- Are consistent with applicable laws and regulations through the adherence to policies and internal controls.
- Provide assignment of responsibility.
Our Planning Services include:
RGS Specialists Security Strategy services help our clients' information security department better understand their role in setting and guiding the overall risk posture of the organization.
The first part of building a security program is to ensure that policies, procedure, and guidelines are established and they are communicated downstream so everyone is aware of their responsibilities in protecting the organization.
Many organizations lack the skills and in-depth knowledge to transform their findings into meaningful deliverables. Having extensive experience on "both sides of the fence" our Specialists provide detailed analysis of the findings tailored towards your organizations asset base and risk appetite. We provide everything from executive level briefings down to detailed technical documentation. Our Governance Services typically include the following deliverables:
- Information Security Roadmap - a guide to building and sustaining an information security program within your organization.
- Detailed mapping of security requirements tracked back to the regulations your organization must comply with.
- Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Standards as necessary for the success of your security program.
- Recommendations for disseminating the Policies and Procedures within the organization.