"Help educate and empower our clients by providing Risk, Governance, and Security Specialists for all their security and privacy needs; delivering above expectations; developing actionable reports; and by becoming their trusted security partner"
Why RGS Specialists?
- Business Driven:- We understand that without proper business alignment security programs are destined to fail. We help our clients translate the security initiatives into business goals executive management understand.
- Project Focused:- All our projects are led by members with extensive project manager expertise. This ensures that our clients will have a complete understanding of all the tasks, milestone, accomplishments, roadblocks, and communications associated with driving successful projects.
- Secure Communications:- Keeping the lines of communications open is vital in ensuring that our relationship flourishes and that we continue to meet all your expectations, and any issues are quickly identified and resolved before they become project roadblocks. We understand that as your trusted security services partner we may have access to critical resources and information and therefore provide a secure portal for all communications.
- Simplified Reporting:- We present clearly defined simplified reports geared towards the various audiences - executive briefings down to technical instructions. Our reports are aligned with the business needs and objectives.
- Expertise:- Our team has experience sitting on "both sides of the fence". They all have a consulting background as well as several years of experience working for corporations and government identities giving them a unique view of the "real world".
- Where we stand with messy September Windows and .NET patches
- Keybase takes on Slack with new end-to-end encrypted team messaging tool
- IDG Contributor Network: Microsoft Security stopped being an oxymoron with the acquisition of Hexadite
- Tower of Babel Outlook 2007 security patch KB 4011086 yanked, replaced
- Outlook security patches intentionally break custom forms